home and garden
As professional tree surgeons and gardeners all types of tree, hedge and garden work is undertaken. James-Ash Tree & Hedge Services can provide regular maintenance or one off jobs for all Tree, Hedge and Garden requirements.
• Felling – Cut a tree from the base, felling the tree to the ground.
• Pruning –General tidying of lower branches.
• Shaping – Remove or cut branches to give a more uniformed shape.
• Dismantling – Removal of dangerous branches and high % reduction in height.
• Dead Wooding- Removal of dead, diseased and rubbing branches from trees.
• Thinning – Thining of branches within the crown of the tree to allow more light.
• Crown Reduction – Reduce the overall height of the tree and thin out the crown.
• Crown Lift – Remove a proportion of the lower branches giving the tree a better shape.
• Complete Tree Removal.
• Cross Cutting for Logs- Ready for splitting.
• Tree Planting
• Hedge Cutting – Trim and reduce all sizes and heights of hedges including conifers.
• Hedge laying – Through the winter months.
• Hedge Planting
• Complete garden clearance
Site Clearance Service
• Cut back all overgrowth to reclaim ground
• Debris chipping and removal of cleared growth.
We can provide our services to Private, Domestic, Commercial, Local authority and Governmental clients. We are NPTC qualified and insured. Find us on facebook (James-Ash Tree & Hedge Services) or email us email@example.com