In order to post a listing on the Bishop’s Castle Business Network site you need to register. We charge a small annual fee – the benefits are that you have a modest presence on the site but if you have your own website the link that you create will vastly improve the indexing by popular search engines.
- Register (there will be a delay while we moderate a new user (this is a local business listing and not open to all comers)
PLEASE keep you username simple – the system silently kicks out spaces and funny characters!
- Once approved you can login and create a listing.
The first stage of this asks you to select a category – if you don’t see one that suits your business please contact us.
- Listings will cost £8 for anyone who opts in early – payments are made through Paypal.
- From July 1st 2015 annual posting fees will increase to £10.
- Images should be around 800 pixels on their longest side or they won’t upload.Contact us (email@example.com) for any queries .
If you subsequently want to edit your listing simply login, find your listing in the main directory and click the edit button (this only works for your own listings of course!)